Friday, November 19, 2010

Homestead Qualifying Quotes

AJ ALLMENDINGER, No. 43 Best Buy/Insignia Ford Fusion
Qualified 5th
"It was alright. This isn't my best place to qualify at. It's a tough race track trying to figure out what line you want to go and contemplate if you want to do something different. I'm happy with it. There could have been a little more there but us race car drivers always think there could have been. That should get us in the top 10 and I think we should have a pretty good car for Sunday. Maybe we can win 43 people a Ford Fiesta."

***

PAUL MENARD, No. 98 Menards Ford Fusion
Qualified 16th

"It felt pretty good. We have been fighting a little bit loose off of four. It had the same issues. It was a little late getting back to wide open but the car drove pretty decent so we should be okay."

***

ARIC ALMIROLA, No. 9 Budweiser Ford Fusion
Qualified 24th

"I didn't do a very good job there. The car was a lot better than that and I did a bad job. I am disappointed in myself because we have a much better car that that. I just missed it. We have a really good car in race trim and I think we will be in good shape come Sunday."

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment