Sunday, June 26, 2011

Infineon Post-Race Quotes

MARCOS AMBROSE, No. 9 Stanley Ford Fusion
Finished 5th
“I am so proud of my Stanley car and my Stanley team to get a top five out of what could have been a very tough day for me. Todd and the guys worked hard all day and got us into a good position there at the end. We weren’t able to get the million dollars for the Children’s Miracle Network kids, but thanks to Stanley they will get $100,000. I want to thank Stanley for putting me in the car and believing in me and I am looking forward to what we can do the rest of the way and when we get to the Glen.”

***

AJ ALLMENDINGER, No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Finished 13th
“That was crazy just like always. The car was pretty good and I think from about mid-race on we kind of got loose. The track, there was so much crap on the race track and we kept adjusting. Everybody was running into each other out there. I got into a couple guys and got them angry and then I had one guy dump me. I just tried to keep fighting. We are getting there. If we can get some luck on our side we might actually be up front where we deserve to finish. It could have been a lot worse and 13th isn’t great, but it could have been a lot worse with 20 to go. Now we can go have more fun at Daytona.”

Credit - Ford Racing

1 comment:

  1. I think AJ is doing an awesome job this year! Marcos too!

    ReplyDelete