Friday, June 24, 2011

Infineon Qualifying Quotes

AJ ALLMENDINGER, No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Qualified 7th
“That was a lot better than I usually qualify here. I will take it. I think my best ever was 17th here, so that was okay. The lap was solid. I felt like I could have gotten a little bit more but overall I hit my marks fairly decent. I am pleased with it. It is a lot better than we have ever started here and I think the car is pretty decent so we will keep working on it tomorrow and keep working on forward drive. I will take it.”

***

MARCOS AMBROSE, No. 9 Stanley Ford Fusion
Qualified 8th
“That was good. We were struggling in practice a little bit but we got a gain there so I feel better about it. We are going to get a good race car out of it we just have to keep working away. This new tire they brought here has thrown us for a loop a little bit. We just aren’t quite prepared for it. We will get it right by Sunday.”

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment