Friday, September 9, 2011

Richmond II Qualifying Quotes

AJ Allmendinger, No. 43 Best Buy Ford
Qualified 9th
“It was okay. I really tried to roll into turn one and get a lot of speed and see if I could cut it and get a good run off but I over did it a little bit. I got loose coming to the white. If I could do it over again I would like to but it is what it is. That is alright. We should be around tenth and that is a decent stop to start from.”
***

Marcos Ambrose, No. 9 Stanley Ford
Qualified 33rd
“You know, I am just confused right now. I thought that was better than that. I thought that was a decent lap but turns out that it wasn’t. I don’t really know right now what we need to get better at for tomorrow, but we will get to work on it.”
Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment