Sunday, November 6, 2011

Texas II Post-Race Quotes

AJ ALLMENDINGER – No. 43 Immortals/Best Buy Ford
Finished 10th
“That was probably the most comfortable I’ve ever felt on a mile-and-a-half, especially one like this. It was fun. From the start we were just passing cars and making good adjustments. The track was tough because the sun would keep popping out and the track would change a lot, but, overall, I felt like it was definitely the best I’ve ever felt in a car around one of these places. We just got a bad break there on the two tires. We didn’t need that extra caution. I got back into sixth on the restart and we were good, and then the yellow came out and we went backwards after that. It was a good fight to get back to 10th, but, overall and more importantly, that’s something to build on.”

Credit - Ford Racing

1 comment:

  1. That is really good to hear and see on TV. I am really jazzed about Greg and AJ together!!!!

    ReplyDelete