Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Hampshire II Qualifying Quotes

KASEY KAHNE (No. 9 Budweiser Dodge Charger)
Qualified 11th
“So far we're pretty good. We were a bit loose in practice and in qualifying, a bit on the tight side. Coming to the checkered flag I felt my front tires chattering a bit. It's a decent lap for our Budweiser Dodge. Hopefully, we can get a top 10, but it looks like some clouds may roll in and help some guys going out later. Track position is always important, so to lay down a pretty good qualifying lap was important."

REED SORENSON (No. 43 McDonald’s McCafe Dodge Charger)
Qualified 25th
“That will get us a decent starting spot. The key Sunday is staying out of trouble and being there at the end of the race. I love this track and I think we have a chance to do really well this weekend.”

AJ ALLMENDINGER (No. 44 Berlin City Auto Group Dodge Charger)
Qualified 34th
“We were so good in practice today; I was going for it in qualifying. I think I locked it up going into the corner and that killed our lap. We have a really good car so I am still optimistic about Sunday.”

ELLIOTT SADLER (No. 19 Stanley Dodge Charger)
Qualified 35th
“It just wasn’t the lap that we needed today in our Stanley Dodge. We haven’t been testing during the week, so we’ve been testing a lot at the track on Friday’s and sometimes you just don’t get the results that you need. We just have to keep working hard and keep hustling along trying to get our car faster.”

No comments:

Post a Comment