Saturday, April 2, 2011

Martinsville Qualifying Quotes

AJ ALLMENDINGER -- No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Qualified 6th
"We'll take it. Hopefully, that will be inside the top 10 or top 12. This place is so tough and lap times are so close. I feel like everybody is struggling to get rear grip in their car. I just felt like the car is turning really good, it's the best that this thing has ever turned. Mike Shiplett and everybody on the team has worked hard together to focus on our weak spots the last time we were here. We've done that and now we have to work on rear grip. I was a little hesitant off the corners and was a little bit loose, but as long as that keeps us inside the top 10 or top 12 I'll be happy, and then we'll just pray for a good race tomorrow."

***

MARCOS AMBROSE -- No. 9 DeWalt Ford Fusion
Qualified 19th
"I'm disappointed. We had a great car and I got a little greedy out there trying to get more than I should, but I'll take it."

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment