Sunday, May 22, 2011

All Star Qualifying Quotes

AJ ALLMENDINGER – No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Qualified 2nd
“There was a lot of grip on the race track and you could see everybody that was going out there was picking up speed. The mile and a half race tracks for me, especially in qualifying, I’m usually hit or miss, so I went out there and just tried to get everything I could out of it and not overstep the boundaries. I knew I had some good guys coming behind me with Paul and David, so I was pleased with it. To be on the front row of the showdown with it being such a short race is a good thing. For us, we just have to keep working on our mile and a half program. It’s been our biggest struggle this year on the 43 side of it, so it’s kind of the same thing Paul said, if we can go out there and get some notes and, hopefully, race our way into the All-Star Race, but, more importantly, just get some good notes and try to make our Ford run better for the 600 and on.”

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment