Friday, August 26, 2011

Bristol II Qualifying Quotes

Marcos Ambrose, No. 9 Stanley Ford Fusion
Qualified 11th 
“I tell you what the last few weeks have been great for our Stanley Dewalt team and everyone in the program. We have really turned our stuff around. Todd Parrott has had done a great job on the box and Mark my everyday engineer and everyone are working hard at it and thinking about it and doing our own thing. We aren’t copying other people and it is certainly working out.”

***

AJ Allmendinger, No. 43 Best Buy Ford
Qualified 18th 
“You always want pole. It was a decent lap. You can break it down and figure out where you lost a hundredth of a second. It was decent but I am not sure where that will end up. I wish we would have been on the bottom side of those 72’s but we will see.”

HOW DO YOU FEEL YOUR CAR IS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT? “I feel like we know. This has always been my worse race track so I feel like we put in a lot of laps and the crew guys did a great job of making a lot of changes. I was happy with the car and I think we are decent in race trim. We aren’t the fastest car but we are at least in the ballgame. We will just try to be smart for 500 laps.”

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment