Monday, May 31, 2010

Charlotte Post-Race Quotes

PAUL MENARD - No. 98 Menards Ford Fusion
Finished 8th

"We've had a really good Ford Fusion since the test here a while back. We learned a lot then and just fine tuned on the car after that. We were strong in the Showdown last week and we're hopeful we would have a good car in race trim this weekend too - and we did. Our Menards pit crew was great again tonight. This finish was totally a team effort."

***

AJ ALLMENDINGER - No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Finished 14th

"We were terrible. I am proud of my guys for taking a 25th place car and getting 15th out of it. Because of that I am really proud of my guys. That was a really long night. Overall I am just proud of my crew chief Mike Shiplett and my engineer Phil and all my guys - they fought hard. It wasn't easy and it certainly wasn't fun. We got a decent day out of something that wasn't good."

Credit - Ford Racing

1 comment:

  1. Was at the 600. Kept my eye on the 43 Best Buy Ford all nite. Seemed like the car didn't like 4 tires. Seemed better on just 2. Still not a bad finished and stayed out of trouble for a 14th place. Great job guys.

    ReplyDelete