Monday, February 14, 2011

Daytona - Qualifying Quotes

MARCOS AMBROSE - No. 9 Stanley Ford Fusion
Qualified 13th
"It's the first time with my crew and I'm really excited to drive this number 9 car for Stanley and Richard Petty Motorsports. It's just a real thrill for me and it's just good to get one in the books. We picked up from yesterday and when you can do that, you've got to be happy."

***

AJ ALLMENDINGER - No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Qualified 19th
"Unless you get on the front row it doesn't really matter, but it's more of a moral victory for the crew chief. We've been pretty slow and we all have competition about where we're gonna qualify, so it was cool to see. For me, I didn't do anything, but for as much speed as we picked up, we picked up about a half-second from where we were in practice, which is really tough to do. In the end, it doesn't change the 500 at all, but it's more of a moral victory. We're having fun."

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment