Friday, June 11, 2010

Michigan Qualifying Quotes

KASEY KAHNE, No. 9 Budweiser Ford Fusion
Qualified 4th
"It felt good. I think the car was balanced really well and the engine ran well. I was happy with it, especially for not doing a qualifying run in practice. The guys did a good job. I felt like that was a good lap, it was a very solid lap."

***

ELLIOTT SADLER, No. 19 Stanley Ford Fusion
Qualified 11th
"We struggled a little when we unloaded and the guys made some good changes. I feel really good about that run. That is the best the car has been all day and that is a good time to have that. We are racing for a million dollars this weekend so we want to have a good starting spot. That should put us somewhere in the top 15 or 16."

***

PAUL MENARD, No. 98 Menards Ford Fusion
Qualified 22nd
"We really struggled in practice and tried to go back to how we unloaded and the car ended up better I had a really good one and two and drove it is a little hard on three, then I killed it on four. Hopefully we get two practices in tomorrow. I screwed up today. The car is a lot better than that. Hopefully we get practice in tomorrow."

***

AJ ALLMENDINGER, No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Qualified 26th
"It wasn't good. I don't know what happened out there but we were not very good. This place confuses me sometimes. We just need to be better than that. I don't think weather played into it because Kurt Busch just ran a 37.8, we aren't even close."

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment