Monday, June 7, 2010

Pocono Post-Race Quote

AJ ALLMENDINGER - No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Finished 10th

"That is just the way this race works out. The track is so long, especially with the wave around now, you can get your lap back and then there is another yellow and those guys are the ones that look pretty. I am happy to get a 10th out of it, even though I thought we were a seventh or eighth place car. The new engine felt really fast, so that is a real positive sign going forward."

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED ON THE FINAL LAP? "I am not really sure what happened. Kasey had such a run on me and I went to defend. By the time I defended he was in the grass. That is my bad. I feel bad about that, I really do. It is what it is though."

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment