Saturday, August 7, 2010

Watkins Glen Post-Qualifying Quotes

AJ ALLMENDINGER, No. 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion
Qualified 4th
"It was good. When you get these one lap deals on a road course you are more concerned with messing it up than you are putting together a perfect lap. I felt like I got everything out of it that I could. To be that close to Juan and the pole at that point is good. I don't know where it will put us when we are done but I'm hoping for a top-10. When you are that close, you always think you might have been able to get a little bit more, but I'm really happy with it."

***

PAUL MENARD, No. 98 Menards Ford Fusion
Qualified 23rd
"I felt we could have been a little faster. We slowed down a tenth from yesterday but a lot of people have slowed down from yesterday. The biggest thing we are fighting right now is a brake issue we are trying to get worked out."

***

ELLIOTT SADLER, No. 19 Stanley Ford Fusion
Qualified 38th
“It wasn't a very good lap. We've been struggling quite a bit this weekend. I've never really been this far off at a road course so we will continue working on it and try to get better. The good thing is that we have 90 or so laps on Sunday to make up some spots."

Credit - Ford Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment